Black Friday Marketing Bundle
Black Friday 2020 will fall on Friday 27th November & total sales last November were $435.5 billion! Black Friday is a profitable cash-cow for many online stores & a magnet for customers – they’re striving to purchase, literally, everything. Try our new bundle to get CRAZY profits during Black Friday!
Black Friday is a global sales extravaganza – the unofficial start date for the Christmas shopping season. So you should take advantage of this opportunity by holding major sales & bringing in more customers with our Black Friday Bundle.
So, why do people choose our Black Friday Marketing Services Bundle?
- A real bargain price – only $215.
- Ads during the build-up to the holidays – shoppers are much more receptive to such ads.
- Unyielding amount of traffic to your site = new customers & more sales.
- A perfect pre-holiday selling opportunity – Christmas shoppers get a jump-start on their gift-buying.
- A strong tendency – the amount of people who prefer online shopping. during Black Friday grows year on year.
- A 15% discount – the extra money will always come in handy, e.g. for the future development of your store.
- Saved time – the clock is ticking down towards the biggest sales event of the year and we’re ready to do all the work for you asap
- Saved nerves – let you spend this hectic Black Friday period calmly… with a cup of camomile tea… watching a number of purchases keeps growing and growing 😉
As you know, we run our own dropshipping stores to test new marketing strategies and improve the performance of our technical solutions. To enhance the upcoming Black Friday results in our (and your!) stores, we decided to create Black Friday Bundle.
What’s included in it?
- Mind-blowing 3 Image Ads and 3 Video Ads – attractive pictures, catchy texts, and target audience settings, so you can get the maximum amount of sales.
- Motivating FB Cover – hunting for deals is a tricky business, so you need to motivate customers to buy on your social media.
- Engaging Social Media Posts – they attract not only new customers but also increase the number of repeat buyers.
- the link to a Google folder containing a Google Doc with all the post captions, appealing pictures for the posts, and a guide on how to effectively make posts using the materials we prepared.
- the link to a Google Doc with all the targeting settings, advertising pictures, and a guide on how to make ads.
- A 20-second video that meets Facebook cover requirements with instructions on its installation.